Chiesa San Rocco Lugano
Piazza San Rocco
Open all year
Open all days
The church was built in 1592 on the site of a former church dedicated to Saint Biagio. The consecration of the new church took place in 1602.
The information on this site, concerning services or products is provided by external partners. This Information is liable to change frequently; for this reason Lugano Region cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies.