Open all year
08:00 - 12:00 / 13:00 - 17:00
For visit by appointment +41 (0)91 943 12 22
Founded in 1535 as the first Swiss site of the Franciscan Friars. The building was enlarged and transformed during the 17th and 18th Century.
The information on this site, concerning services or products is provided by external partners. This Information is liable to change frequently; for this reason Lugano Region cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies.