Alpe Foppa, Monte Tamaro
Saturday: 12:45 – 17:00
A MTB course for children between 6 and 10 years of age, for all levels, held in the beautiful setting of Alpe Foppa! 2 hours of technique and fun with a MTB guide await you, together with a tasty afternoon snack to follow. Finally, we offer a coaster bob ride to all participants!
Important: every participant must be equipped with its own bicycle and helmet.
- 12:45 pm: Meeting at the departure station of the cable car Monte Tamaro and ride up to Alpe Foppa
- 1:30 pm: Beginning of the MTB course
- 3:30 pm: Afternoon snack at Restaurant Alpe Foppa and ride on the coaster bob
- 5:00 pm: Descent to the departure station
The 38.- CHF ticket includes the following services:
- Round trip cable car including bike transport for children
- Ca. 2 hours course with a MTB-Guide
- Afternoon snack at Restaurant Alpe Foppa
In addition, we are offering a coaster bob ride to all participants!
The course is taught in Italian, German, English and French and will be held with a minimum of 8 participants and in good weather conditions. Registration via the registration form on montetamaro.ch/bike-&-fun is required.
Each participant is personally insured against possible accidents. Monte Tamaro SA accepts no liability in the event of an accident.
The information on this site, concerning services or products is provided by external partners. This Information is liable to change frequently; for this reason Lugano Region cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies.