Lugano Region tourist office
Saturday: 10:30 – 12:30
A city that transforms itself and provides unforgettable experiences…
In December the majestic tree lights up in all its beauty, surrounded by a characteristic Christmas market, where you can smell the scent of cinnamon and mulled wine, while your eyes will admire the magic of Christmas lights that adorn the buildings. “Christmas is in the air”: a guided tour that will allow you to discover the Christmas atmosphere and the most hidden corners of Lugano.
- Reservation required
- Groups over 8 pax not admitted
- Max. 25 pax
- Tour organisation on request
- The guided tour will be held in the two prevalent languages
- The guide can decide to break off or cancel the excursion in case of bad weather
- Difficulty level / walking: easy
- Meeting point and arrival: Lugano Region tourist office Via Magatti 6, Lugano
This excursion is completely by Lugano Region organised.
The information on this site, concerning services or products is provided by external partners. This Information is liable to change frequently; for this reason Lugano Region cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies.