2 days of running through the streets of Lugano.
Saturday is dedicated to the 10Km CityRun (certified and homologated track), the 5Km FunRun for those who want to try their hand at an official competition for the first time, and, concluding in the evening, the 3Km Run4Charity where all proceeds will be donated to charity.
Sunday starts with the Monte Brè Challenge Race, which can be combined with Saturday's 10Km CityRun and thus participate in the StraCombinata. This is followed by the 21Km Half Marathon (track, certified and homologated), the same start for those who want to share the track: the 21Km HM RelayRun. Closing the edition is the race for the youngest: the KidsRun, the running event where emotions run high and spread among the youngsters.
– 23.09.2023: 4:30 pm
– 24.09.2023: 9:30 am
– 21Km Half Marathon: CHF 55.– (from 11.09.2023: CHF 70.–)
– 21Km HM RelayRun: CHF 105.– (from 11.09.2023: CHF 120.–)
– 10Km CityRun: CHF 45.– (from 11.09.2023: CHF 60.–)
– Monte Brè Challenge Race: CHF 40.– (from 11.09.2023: CHF 50.-)
– StraCombinata: CHF 80.– (from 11.09.2023: CHF 100.–)
– 5Km FunRun: CHF 35.– (from 11.09.2023: CHF 45.–)
– KidsRun: CHF 10.– (without overtax)
– Run4Charity: CHF 25.– adults / CHF 10.– up to 16 years (without overtax)
The information on this site, concerning services or products is provided by external partners. This Information is liable to change frequently; for this reason Lugano Region cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies. Due to the ever-changing COVID-19 pandemic situation, we suggest that you check with the indicated contacts directly for possible activity restrictions.