It is documented since 1078. Its present look follows a renovation. Other reconstruction works and restorations were respectively completed in the third quarter of the 18th century and in 1935.
The information on this site, concerning services or products is provided by external partners. This Information is liable to change frequently; for this reason Lugano Region cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies.