Casa Gabriela, nature in its perfection.
Are you looking for an oasis of tranquillity to recharge your personal batteries or do you fancy hiking and biking right on your doorstep? We all know how important it is to take a break to recharge your batteries The Rustico Gabriela is just the place for you.
Situated in the picturesque Malcantone and below the village of Aranno, we offer you a holiday of a special kind. The special charm of these Ticino rustici is known and loved far beyond the Swiss borders. These two-holiday homes, Casa Gabriela and Casa Chris, were created from the conversion of two old rustici at the end of the 1970s. The conversion project was designed and realised by the famous architect Manuel Pauli.
For 2 families, it is a good idea to book the almost identical and adjacent house Chris as well!
You can park your car in the free public car park or travel comfortably by public transport.
Afterwards, you will reach your rustico after a walk of about 10 - 15 minutes from the centre of the village. Your luggage should be suitable for off-road use; rucksacks or similar are best suited, as the last 300 metres are on a typical Ticino hiking trail.
- Approx. 50 square metres,
- south facing
- Living room with integrated kitchen, electric cooker, microwave with grill function
- Bedroom with dream view
- Bathroom, WC and shower - all-in-one
- Large covered terrace with barbecue
- Swisscom Internet is available
- Cleaning and fresh disinfected bed linen, costs not included
- Washing machine and dryer available
- Absolutely no smoking in the holiday home
- Possibility of individual yoga lessons, costs not included
In the winter months, the arrival is subject to general weather conditions!
The Rustico is not directly accessible by any kind of vehicle.