Tesserete - Cagiallo - Lugaggia - Vaglio - Sala Capriasca
From Tesserete, following the “Walking in Capriasca” thematic trail, you’ll explore the hilly Capriasca region which extends from the area north of Lugano all the way to the slopes of Monte Ceneri. The landscape is characterised by natural wonders, with villages dotted amongst peaceful woods of birch, beech and chestnut trees; there are also plenty of historical and cultural remains.
The ideal program:
- Departure from Tesserete and visit of the village
- Visit of Cagiallo village
- Stroll around and picnic in in the countryside of Lugaggia
- Visit of Santi Antonio da Padova, Giacomo e Filippo Church (Vaglio)
- Visit of the Redde Tower (Vaglio)
- Visit of Sala Capriasca village
Not to be missed
- In the area you can also reach the Tesserete Swimming Pool, the theme trail "Artinbosco" the famous Sant’Ambrogio Church (Ponte Capriasca) and the Santa Maria dei Frati Cappuccini Convent (Bigorio)
The information on this site, concerning services or products is provided by external partners. This Information is liable to change frequently; for this reason Lugano Region cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies.