Monte Tamaro - Monte Lema
Thanks to its stunning view the Monte Tamaro – Monte Lema hike is one of the most popular in Canton Ticino; on one side you’ll be gazing towards the region of Locarno, the Matterhorn and Monte Rosa and on the other over the alluring Gulf of Lugano. Although this hike is quite challenging, by cable car you can easily reach Alpe Foppa and descend comfortably from Monte Lema.
The ideal program:
- Take the train to Rivera – Bironico
- Take the cable car to Monte Tamaro
- Hike along the Tamaro - Lema trail
- Return by shuttle or public transport to Rivera
Not to be missed:
- Coffee at the summit
- Spectacular views
- Coaster bob
- May — October
- All day
- High difficulty
- Subject to changes depending on weather conditions
The information on this site, concerning services or products is provided by external partners. This Information is liable to change frequently; for this reason Lugano Region cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies.