The Lugano Golf Club, founded in 1923 has the privilege of presenting a course with 18 holes (PAR – 5575 m.), very technical in nature and inserted in a splendid landscape.
Situated at just a few kilometres from Lugano, near Agno Airport, the Lugano Golf Club, which was originally designed by the architect Donald Herradine, is situated on level ground among birch woods, oaks, pines, rhododendrons and azaleas. Since 1992, under the management of Cabell B. Robinson, many important changes have been made.
The course is considered very technical and demanding because of the almost constant presence of water obstacles and narrow fairways, often limited by lush vegetation and by the Magliasina river that is crossed or coasted 8 times.
The course alternates long holes, suited to more powerful play and shorter and less ample ones that require greater accuracy. The greens are always well protected from natural and artificial obstacles.
Our region has always been a strong tourist destination, for this reason it’s important to reserve when you wish to play, even on weekdays.
The Secretariat is always available for reservations.
From the Motorway exits of Lugano follow the indications for Ponte Tresa. The Lugano Golf Club is at 8 Km from the centre of Lugano.
The information on this site, concerning services or products is provided by external partners. This Information is liable to change frequently; for this reason Lugano Region cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies.