Lugano – Caslano – Museo della Pesca – Alprose – Minigolf
A fascinating excursion that allows you to appreciate the beauty of the Malcantone hills.
A boat trip from Lugano to Caslano allows you to appreciate the lake’s beautiful shoreline. For nature lovers, the hike to Monte Sassalto Nature Park will allow you to get familiar with the educational trail dedicated to flora and fauna. To round off your day, visit the fishing museum and combine learning with mouth-watering delights at the chocolate museum.
The ideal program:
- Excursion for everyone
- Take the boat or the train from Lugano to Caslano
- Visit Caslano village
- Lunch at a restaurant in Caslano
- Visit to the Museum & Chocolate Experience Alprose
- Return by regional train (FLP)
Not to be missed:
- Visit the Fishing Museum (Caslano)
- Explore Monte Sassalto (Caslano)
- Lido di Caslano lakefront
- Minigolf (Caslano)
The information on this site, concerning services or products is provided by external partners. This Information is liable to change frequently; for this reason Lugano Region cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies.