Lugano – Gandria
A unique experience, which will allow you to admire landscapes of rare beauty, surrounded by the naturalistic wonders of the Gulf of Lugano.
From Lugano, take the boat to the romantic village of Gandria, a haven of tranquillity boasting narrow alleyways and marvellous glimpses over Lake Lugano. After lunch at one of the lakeside restaurants, return to Castagnola along the “Olive Grove Trail” which skirts the lakeshore. During the summer months you can stop off at Lido San Domenico to take a dip in the lake or to relax.
The ideal program:
- Excursion for everyone
- Boat trip Lugano – Gandria
- Visit to the village of Gandria
- Lunch in a grotto of choice in Gandria
- Return on foot along the Olive Path
- Refreshing swim at the San Domenico Lido (Summer)
- Visit to Parco Ciani and back to Lugano
- Boat trip Gandria – Lugano
- Shopping in Via Nassa
- Aperitif in the town centre
Not to be missed:
- Villa Heleneum Park
- Lunch in a typical grotto
- Swiss Customs Museum and Cantine di Gandria
- From february until december
The information on this site, concerning services or products is provided by external partners. This Information is liable to change frequently; for this reason Lugano Region cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies.